TO SUBMIT ADDITIONAL HEALTH DOCUMENTS
If you have any relevant medical documents or results from tests taken within the last year that you would like your practitioner to review, you may submit them securely and confidentially through your Client Access Folder. Simply go to your Client Access Folder and upload them to the "Medical History” sub-folder.
- In compliance with HIPPA regulations, sensitive medical documents cannot and will not be accepted over email. We will only accept these documents when they are uploaded to your Client Access Folder.
- Documents must be received no later than 24 hours before your appointment in order for them to be considered.
- Format must be PDF or Word Doc. Pictures of documents are NOT permitted.
- If you only have hard copies of these documents but wish them to be reviewed by your practitioner, please scan them and upload them to your Client Access Folder. If you do not have access to a scanner, you can download the free app, Genius Scan, which will easily scan documents for you using your smart phone.
To access your Client Access Folder:
- Check your email: you will be sent an email from Share File containing a link to this folder. Please keep this email for your records! (If you are a returning client, you will not be sent this email again). Click the link in the email and it will take you to a site where you will be prompted to login.
- Create your password and login: enter your username, which is the email address you used at the time of your Liveto110 Then choose and create your own password.